Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hour by Hour

There are never enough hours in a day to get done what "needs" to get done.  I work part time and I still feel like I am not able to get done things on my list.  I envy you full time working Mama's with 1+ children.

Here is a little sneak peek into my life, hour by hour.


6am: Alarm goes off and I get ready for work.



7am:  The dragon is awake and ready for breakfast.  Dada feeds the boy while I finish getting ready.

 


8am: Eat a quick breakfast and  start the work day.




9am: Work.





10am: List making makes me happy. 


11am: Work

12noon: Work

1pm: Work

2pm:  Off work and head home for lunch and open happy mail.

 



3pm: Prep dinner.  This is an easy recipe to mix together the night before and just stick it in the oven.



4pm:  Tackle the mounds of laundry .



5pm: Pick up the boy from daycare and give him a little trim.  He loved it. Ha!



6pm: Stop by the house and check on progress.  Dada and Griff always make a walk to the pond to visit with the geese.

 

7pm:  Leave the farm and head home.  He is beyond exhausted.



8pm:  Bath is an hour later than normal.  He must have some sort of "toy" in his tub and his paci made the cut.


9pm:  Preparations for Griffin's 1st birthday.  I have pinned every pin you can pin and I am still pinning.


10pm: Catch up on my RH of Beverly Hills. 


4 comments:

  1. I love these posts, so fun learning how people live their lives. Poor lil Griff and his hair cut :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And us full time working moms with 1+ children envy the part time working moms that can actually be home for more than a few hours a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daily posts! Your days look so nice and full! I live by the naked pallet and the benefit mascara too! Everyday! Your dinner looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hour by hour posts!! Your day is so busy (and organized)!

    ReplyDelete