Friday, April 17, 2015

Flashback Friday

This is birthday month for Griffin, so be prepared for birthday overload for the rest of the month and I am sure into May.  You've been warned.
 
With it being Friday I wanted to do a little flashback to newborn Griffin.  I am trying to hold on to any "baby" strand that I can. Enjoy this easy Friday post.  Have a blessed weekend.  
 
-One-
One day old Griffin. 
 -Two-
He was born to be a cuddle bug.  The kid is just like his Mama...and Dada.
 
 -Three-
Four days old headed home. 
 -Four-
Showing Griffin where his new home would be. 
 
 -Five-
Griffin's 1st wedding at 16 days old.
 



Linking up with these ladies every Friday:
 
Stephanie, Laura, and Cait for Can't Live Without It
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Leslie for Confessional Friday
Amy for Oh hey Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites

8 comments:

  1. Aww...the sweetest pics!! I love watching them grow but it also makes me a little teary eyed!!
    Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all these newborn pictures. SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious pictures!! There is nothing like a sweet newborn - and seeing pictures always brings those feelings back (and I hope it always does!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooo cute! And I can't believe how good you look in that day 16 photo! Is that normal???

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute!! I wish mine would stay a baby forever.. Now she wont stop moving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the linkup. How cute is he?!? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babies...tricking you into more babies since day one!! They grow much too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stop with the newborn pics! I just can't! baby fever, party of one.... thanks for linking up again this week, mama! xo

    ReplyDelete