Friday, April 10, 2015

Can't Live Without It

Its Friday and I'm over here screaming FRI-YAAY!!  I hope you have all had an amazing week back from Easter Weekend. 
 
Today I am linking up with some new friends for their "Can't Live Without It" link up.  There link up is so easy and you can easily incorporate some "Five on Friday" and "Friday Favorites" with it too.
So link up with these ladies and share some things that you just can't live without.
 
-One-
 
They are both seriously some"thing" I could not live without.  They make my world a little more crazy but I am so blessed to have both of them.  I could not live without my boys.
 
 
-Two-
Image result for ponds cold cream
 
Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser + Moisturizer.  I use this stuff daily and it is honestly the best make-up remover I have ever used. I love how refreshing it makes my skin feel.  I could not live without this little miracle in a bottle.
 
-Three-
 
The black tank.  If you see me on a daily basis, there is a 95% chance that I am wearing a black tank top.  This is a huge staple piece in my closet and you can find closely to 12 of these. I even like to layer them under tshirts.
 
-Four-
 
Sweet Tea.  I'm from the South.  There is nothing else to say about it. (Ha)
 
-Five-
 


Photos.  I don't know what it is but there is no way I could live without my pictures.  They are blurry and grainy, but I love them.  I take a photo everyday of Griffin (#edwardspartyof3 #edwards365)  I find myself not wanting to miss a day or forget a day.  I may have 3,867 photos on my phone (not an exaggeration) but I love them. Something I would never want to live without.




Linking up with these ladies every Friday:
 
Stephanie, Laura, and Cait for Can't Live Without It
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Leslie for Confessional Friday
Amy for Oh hey Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites
 

4 comments:

  1. I am so with you on photos! Sometimes I think my daughter associates my face as a big black camera! haha Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here with the photos! I have to clean off my phone once a week because I run out of space. I'm also a huge fan of that Ponds moisturizer, its the best and so affordable! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the layering tunics from Target! they are super long and I am obsessed with them...I always have one on! thanks for much for linking up, mama! have a fab weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black tanks too! I wear them all the time under my tops. Do you find this one is long enough and doesn't ride up?

    ReplyDelete