The first time I made this was at my own bridal shower party where Pampered Chef was being gifted as gifts. My favorite thing about this recipe was that it was quick, easy, and minimal clean up.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 pizza stone
-Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into eight triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on your pizza stone with the points extending off the edge of the stone.Roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 3-inch opening.
- - Mix chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayo, and seasonings.
- -Scoop mixture over dough and fill evenly.
-Lightly brush dough with egg white; sprinkle with almonds.
-Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
So easy! I didn't use garlic, bell pepper or almonds on mine. This dish is easy to change up and add more or less as you wish. There are some nights where we try and ease up on the meat so we add more veggies and make a vegetarian style ring. They also have Mexican Taco Rings that I have never tried but I am sure they are just as easy.