Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to my Mama.  Thank you for the best childhood I could have ever imagined and thank you for teaching me how to be a Mama.  I couldn't love you more!
Happy Mother’s Day to my Mother-in-law.  I am so blessed to have you as family and I am very grateful for you.  Thank you for raising a wonderful man for me. 
Happy Mother’s Day to several family members who are currently expecting.  Enjoy this day and enjoy the blessing that will be in your arms a year from now.
Happy Mother’s Day to every Mama who has yet to have her miracle child.  You became a mother the second you decided to grow your family.  Prayers and blessings being sent up for you in hope of your arms being full next year. 
Happy Mother’s Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment