Monday, August 19, 2013

Something Borrowed: A Wedding Link-up

Hey guys!  I wanted to let everyone know that I am hosting my very first link up party with Ashley from We Loved Here.  For the past month we have been throwing some ideas together and Ashley has been awesome to work with. 

This link up is a great opportunity to connect with other brides-to-be and newlyweds regarding wedding plans, details, and all of the joy and stress along the way, so we're making it happen!  Ashley and I are going to be able to give some different aspects to the link up and hope that you will be able to give them too.  Ashley is engaged and in the planning process.  She will be getting married next September. They are in the early stages of planning and have lots of ideas to make their wedding perfect for them.  Throughout this link up, you will be seeing a lot of Ashley's planning process.

 I am a self proclaimed newlywed and will have my second wedding anniversary at the end of the month.  Time has flown by! I was married Pre-Pinterest and had to come up with my ideas myself.  Since I am already married, I will have a different perspective than Ashley.  I can't wait to see what she is planning for her own big day. 

We're kicking off the Something Borrowed Link-Up tomorrow,  August 20, so if you're thinking about participating there is time to write your post. The link-up will be monthly and we plan to share the topic for that month in advance.


we loved here.



For the very first link-up we would like for everyone to share your engagement story! In order to have a wedding you have to get engaged first and every engagement is unique. We would love for you to grab our button too and share it in your post (at the top if you don't mind!) so your followers can find the link-up and participate as well.

When the link-up goes live tomorrow, we will also include the September link-up topic so you can start preparing for that as well, so be on the lookout!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love weddings! I am excited for this link-up series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Leigh. We would love to have to stop back by tomorrow and link up your engagement story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely link up! i'll participate next month :)

    ReplyDelete