This week, the ladies at Mouthwatering Mondays are sharing healthy recipes. This is a new favorite of mine and thought it would be good to share since we are saying goodbye to Summer next month. Enjoy!
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine watermelon, feta cheese, red onion, and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil over the watermelon mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.