Hey guys. Its Monday, and you know what that means. Mouthwatering Mondays!!
This week the girls are asking everyone to share a breakfast for dinner recipe. I call it Brinner!
I'm excited to share this Spinach Feta Omelette Recipe with you and maybe you can have it for Brinner this week!
Spinach Feta Omelette (makes 1 omelette)
What You'll Need:
1-2 ounces ready to eat cooking spinach
2-3 ounces crumbled feta
1 teaspoon water
1 teaspoon butter
* Cook down spinach until soft for approximately 2-3 minutes and set to the side
* Crack two eggs into bowl
* Add 1 teaspoon water and whisk until yolks and whites are well blended
* Coat a non-stick pan with 1 teaspoon butter
* Before butter browns, add eggs to the pan
* Add cooked spinach and feta on top of the eggs immediately
* Cook 1-2 minutes, swirling the pan to loosen the eggs from the bottom (helps avoid burning)
After the omelet is cooked, it should slide out of the pan without a spatula. There are endless possibilities for your brinner omelettes. Feel free to spice things up a little and add your favorite hot peppers to the mix. Yum!
Just like dinner you need some sides with Brinner. I like to add fruit, home fries, or some oatmeal to make it extra filling.
I wonder how many times I typed Brinner during this recipe?
Hope you are able to have Brinner sometime this week and try this out!!