Monday, July 6, 2015

Life Lately: Without Pictures

Morning friends!

Life lately has been anything but normal. 

I don't know what it is with me and being pregnant, but life seems to take a halt. 

Most of our afternoons and weekends are spent at home so I am able to rest.  In return, blogging has taken a backseat.  There hasn't been any fun weekend post, because lets face it, no one wants to see my weekend at home in my pjs.

I hope that life (and pregnancy sickness) will settle soon.

As far as the house, we are planning on moving this weekend.  I have some fears and anxiety about moving and I am not 100% sure.
Maybe it is the fact of having to move and realizing what kind of ordeal it is going to be.  We have a lot of helping hands willing to help out which I am so grateful for.  I hope the moving process goes smoothly and we can get back to our normal life.

Speaking of the house, Luke has been there 24/7.  He has been working so hard to get us in the house sooner than later.  He gets up early in the morning to help out with Griffin and then heads to the house.  I normally don't see him until he gets home which has been about 10:00 lately.  My bed time is getting earlier and earlier as I try not to nap in the middle of the day so I can rest better at night.  Needless to say, we are very eager to have us a date night in the near future.

That is what life has been like the past 8-10 weeks.  Hopefully the fun will begin soon!!

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Whew! Moving in the middle of first trimester yuckiness, you do have your hands full girl! Glad you have lots of helping hands around- use them!! : )

    ReplyDelete