Tuesday, July 7, 2015

13 Weeks: Baby Edwards #2

Good Morning Friends.  As promised, here is a quick bump date for week 13.

Banner// LittleDovie
 Code "HIPHIPHOORAY" gives you 20% off your purchase


How far along? 13 weeks 

Total weight gain: No clue on this one.  I go back to the doctor on Thursday so we will see then.
 
Maternity clothes?  Yes!  I am wearing a mixture of pre-pregnancy and maternity clothing.  This week I have really been enjoying my maternity pants.  They feel like heaven.  Most of my clothes fit really good in the morning, but by the end of the day I am miserable and want nothing more than to get out of them.  So, I am embracing anything maternity as I need it.
The bump is large and in charge.  It has definitely popped out quicker than the first go around.  I'm waiting on it to firm up a bit and I will be sharing more later.
 
Sleep: This has been touch and go.  There are some afternoons that I know I wont make it to 4:00 if I don't take a quick cat nap. One days I nap, I don't tend to sleep well so I am doing my best to go without the naps.  When I don't nap during the day, I sleep like a rock at night.
 
Best moment this week:  I really haven't had a best moment this week, but I feel like I may be getting my energy back. 
 
Worst Moment this week: I wouldn't call it a worst moment, but it is what it is.  But, after not having any sickness for a little over a week, I all of the sudden got sick over the weekend.  It kind of caught me off guard, because I was hoping it was all over with.
 
Miss Anything? Not a thing.
                 
Cravings: I don't really have any cravings so far.  I remember with Griffin all I wanted was chocolate milk...all the time.  As of right now, I will want something to eat, but as soon as it is in front of me, I no longer want it.  I just eat when and what I can.
 
Symptoms:  The exhausting is hard right now.  After working, then going home to pack or pick up the house, then taking care of an "always on the go" toddler...Mama is pooped.
 
Looking forward to: Finding out gender!  We will be finding out the gender of our sweet baby on July 21st.  I will be 15 weeks and I am very eager to see if Griffin will have a baby brother or sister.
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment