Wednesday, October 8, 2014

We Have a House

We have a house!! Well, the dirt is cleared and prepped for a house.  Same thing right?  After months of changing the house plans and making them "perfect" we have finally started the process!  Luke and I are thrilled to start construction and have hopes of being in the home by March.  We will see. 

Luke will be pretty hands on during the whole process and I think he is excited about getting his hands dirty.  We know the process will be stressful, but the journey will be fun. 

The property isn't far from where we live now so I drive by 1-2 times a day. It is nice to see things changing and updated.

 


I am really excited about future post on the house.  I love to document things and I know Luke and I will love to see the full process after we are finished.

Next Up, WALLS!



No comments:

Post a Comment