Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ABC's of Me!


Doing this to help out with Bloggers Block.  Wasn't sure what to blog about today so I decided to do an ABC's of me as a "filler" post.


A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen, hoping for a King in my future
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes!  I don't mind doing all other house chores but the dishes, I hate!  This is the Hubs' job!
D. Dogs: 1.  Black Toy Poodle named Ellie.
E. Essential start to your day: Stretching! I have to stretch before I get out of bed.  When I was younger I would always say, "Sttreeeeettch", it somehow helped me get a better stretch in.
F. Favorite colors: Lately, I have been loving pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver all the way!  However, throw in a rose gold piece and I'd love to wear it.
H. Height: 5'9.5!  I say I'm 5'10!
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano....wasn't a fan of it.
J. Job title: Customer Service/ Data Entry
K. Kids:  zero for now.  The Hubs and I would love a large family.
L. Live:??  Ummm Live Life to the Fullest.  Not sure what that one means.
M. Mom’s name: Alison or what I like to call her, Mama!
N. Nicknames: Syd
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, thank goodness.
P. Pet peeves: I have noticed a lot lately that I am a tad OCD.  So I would say a Pet peeve of mine is for things to be out and not in its place.


Q. Quote from a movie:  I'm a Princess! P to the R to the In to the Cess! -To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything.  I.Heart.That.Movie!
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings Older Brother, two sister in laws, and a future brother in law.
JG and Lynn..baby Declan too

Sara Margaret (BRU) and her fiance' Will




T. Time you wake up: I'm usually up with the sun, but up no later than 7:00am.  I can never seem to sleep in...even on weekends!
U. Underwear: Umm...yes!  All day every day.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Not a huge fan of peas.
W. What makes you run late: My husband.  He is one to wait to the last min. to get dressed or to do things.  I hate running late to things.  We are still working on this.
;-)  But, he is a cutie

X. X-rays you’ve had: Knee, back, and chest....oh and teeth!
Y. Yummy food you make: Love making any type of fish but my best dish is No Peek Chicken. (This was my Pinterest Hit on Monday's Blog Post)
Z. Zoo animal you like: Elephant all the way!  When I was little my Grandaddy told me that Elephants brought you good luck, especially if there trunk is pointed up.  I have loved Elephants for many many years.  Hence the name for my dog...Ellie.
'I have no idea how these grass clippings got in my hair'



Did you learn anything new about me?

Daily Tidbits:
- Happy July 4th!
- Spending the day cleaning and organizing our home
-I may enjoy Real House Wives of _____ a wee bit much
- Had an amazing dinner last night with Babe...Grilled Chicken Salad with a Baked Potato....YUMMOOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment