Thursday, July 5, 2012

5Things That Make Me Happy














Nope, this is not going to be a blog about how my husband, family, and friends make me happy.  While they mean the world to me this is more of a post about the little and simple things in life that make yours truly a happy gal. 

Before I get down to the 5 simple things that make me happy, here are a few pictures of my family....they make me the happiest girl in the world!




Okay, now I am going to share the top 5 things that make me happy....and you may be surprised on what they are.


1.  Target

Target is one of those stores that can really suck me in.  It's almost like the Target Bulls-eye sign puts you in a trance.  I usually like to blame me spending money in Target on a good friend of mine, MA.  Target is our favorite place to go. Now that the Target in our area is a Super Target...I can really get in trouble.
Target Makes Me Happy

2. Nail Polish

I could honestly paint my nails a different color every single day of the week.  Sometimes...I try.  I love any and every color of the rainbow.  

 

Every feel like your right hand looks like this for you Right Handed people out there?? HA!

Nail Polish makes me the happiest during the summer/spring months.  Color is popping and what greater way to bring in a little color to your day than to add a polish!
Painting my nails definitely makes me happy.

3. Hats

Whether it is be a baseball hat, a gatsby hat or a floppy hat...I love a good hat. I can't explain why hats make me happy besides the point that it gets the sun off of your face.  Hats can be an awesome show stopper.











4. Working Out

Insert LMFAO song "I Work Out."  How could you not laugh and smile at that picture?  The past 8 weeks have been such a lifestyle change for me...and its not over yet.  I never thought I would say this in.my.life but Working Out Makes Me Happy!  Working out has been a great stress reliever and it makes me a better person at the end of the day. (I'm sure Hubs appreciates that!) 

5. A Clean House

  Yep, I said it..a clean house.  There is nothing like having a clean home where everything is spotless and all items are in its place and organized. After my house is clean, I walk around and am so much more appreciative of our home and what has made up our home.  Silly?  Maybe, but its what makes me happy.

That's me in a nutshell.  Have you ever really thought about some of the simple things in life that makes you happy besides your family and friends? Sun beaming down on your face?  A good yard sale or finding a good deal? The way your feet feel while getting a pedicure?  Home cooked meals from your Mom or Grandmother?  

What Makes You Happy?







No comments:

Post a Comment