Monday, December 8, 2014

Griffin's Playroom Inspiration Board



Morning!  I've been working on some inspiration boards for several rooms in our home, but this one is going to be one of my favorites, so I couldn't resist going ahead and completing this one.
 
Today I am sharing some inspiration for Griffin's playroom.  Since we added two extra room upstairs, we were able to give Griffin a playroom and Luke an office, and I honestly think the playroom will be my favorite room in the house.
 
When planning out the playroom I knew I wanted to stay away from the cutesy aspect.  I want neutral tones with a more adult feel.  Sounds strange for a playroom, huh?
 
Since Griffin is still pretty young, we have some time to get the playroom fully complete.   Hopefully by next Christmas it will be everything we want it to be.  I can't wait to see the final product! 
 


My first inspiration for Griffin's playroom was based on some photos we had taken for his 6 month of life.  (Photos to come) However, this inspiration above is right on track for what I was in his room.  I love the neutral colors and the aviation décor. 

You can find the toy bins, tent, coffee table, chair, and tee pee at Restoration Hardware Baby&Child.

The work table and chairs are from Ikea for 20$  Steal!!

I really look forward to spending a lot of time in this playroom.  I feel like it will grow with my child and it can be gender neutral in case we have a little girl later on in life.

Does your child have a playroom?  Id love to bounce some ideas off of you!

1 comment: