Friday, May 22, 2015

Oh Hey, Friday!

Happy Fri-YAY my sweet sweet friends.  We have had some high temps this week and all I can think about is where is Fall.  I am not a summer girl and I am not a fan of being hot.  Drama much?
Anyway, hopefully sometime this summer we can make a trip to the pool a few times and a beach trip never hurts either. 
Let's hope right into these 5 on Friday.
 
-One-
If you missed this post, be sure to go back and take a look.  I am featuring several different Etsy shops and they ALL are offering a discount code on your purchase.  Here is just a peek at what I have for you.  You don't want to miss this discount codes while they are here.
 
 
-Two-
 
This week I celebrated my last year in my 20's.  I really don't have a problem growing older and there isn't much I dread about turning 30!  I had the day off work and was able to spend it with my Mom and Hubby.  I was so thankful for a relaxing day.  I have a lot of plans for my last year in my 20's.  Here is to a year or less on completing those plans.
 
-Three-
 
Speaking of birthdays, I was my mom's birthday present 29 years ago today!  And since she is a twin, I am saying I was my Aunt's birthday present too!  Happy Birthday to these two fun chicks!
 
Aunt Alice, Jacob, Griffin, + Mama

 
-Four-
As part of the Can't Live Without It post, this goes along perfectly.  When in college there was always a group of us who would have lunch everyday.  One certain days of the week (I'm sure this is were the Freshman 15 came into play) we would all meet up at McAlister's Deli.  From my first time, I fell in love.  Luke and I would even make a 45 min trip just to a MD near us.  Well, I recently found out that there is one in Clemson, which will be 15 min from us when we move.  OMG, I am going to be in trouble.  I may have to limit myself to once every two weeks, because it is just that good.  And if you are wondering I get a Pepper Jack Turkey Sandwich, Swiss cheese instead of pepper jack, No bacon, extra honey mustard, on regular toasted white bread instead of the roll, with Potato Salad on the side.  Really, yummy.
 
-Five-
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!  I plan to enjoy our 4 day weekend to the fullest.  We have a birthday party to attend and we will be enjoying Memorial Day festivities with my mom's twin sister.  I hope you all enjoy as much as I will! 
 
See y'all Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment