Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday /Birthday Party Weekend/

The partying will never stop in my eyes.  We celebrated Griffin's birthday all last weekend, and plan on celebrating with our family and friends this weekend.  I am so looking forward to spending time with a lot of people that love my little boy. 
While you are reading this, I am prepping away and getting ever detail completed in preparation for Saturday.
Let's go ahead and jump into Five on Friday.
 
{One}
I have really enjoyed getting to know some of the women over at "Can't Live Without It" the past 2 weeks.  If you are looking for another Friday Link up, be sure to check out Newlyweds:North.
I can not live without my pictures.  If you have been following my blog or you follow me on Instagram (sydedwards27) then you know I post at least one photo a day (if not more) of Griffin.  I have done this since the day he was born and I am so happy I have these to look back on.  Feel free to search #Edwardspartyof3, #Edwards365, and #Griffins25DaysofChristmas for all his fun pictures this past year.
 
{Two}
 
 
Now that the invitations are out, I can share them with y'all.  When I recap his birthday party in a week or two I will list all of the shops that I worked with.  There are some amazing small businesses out there.
 
{Three}
 
 
The weather has been so amazing.  All of our afternoons are still being spent outside.  A ride around the farm with Dada always proves to be a good time.
 
{Four}


 
Cabinets are still being installed (slowly) and our light fixtures have been installed.  Looking forward to sharing a house update with y'all next week.
 
{Five}
 
 
Wednesday was my Daddy's birthday.  Although I think of him every single day, he is always on my mind more on "special" days.  Would give anything to have him here and love on Griffin...and me.  Happy Birthday, Dad.
 
Stephanie, Laura, and Cait for Can't Live Without It
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Leslie for Confessional Friday
Amy for Oh hey Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites
 


No comments:

Post a Comment