Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Six Month Favorites


Mesh feeder//Play Learn Pup// Shea Baby Wash// Blacks
Mocks// Stroller//Diaper Genie

1. We have reached the "start" of teething and I know that a sharp pearly white will make itself known soon. These mesh feeders have been great to put frozen fruit or ice cubes in and to give Griffin. It is a wet, sticky, slobbery mess but it sure gives him some relief. 
 
2. The play and learn puppy has been a favorite for the past two months. At six months, I believe Griffin is playing with it more and it is a great toy to grow with him in the months to come. 

3. Shea baby wash. Also known as the miracle for my little's dry skin. He gets his sensitive and dry skin from him Mama and Dada and this really helps smooth out his skin. The smell is amazing. They have other products in there line that you can check out too. 

4. These squeeze and stack blocks are great toys to engage in learning and play.  They are great for developing his fine motor skills and the pop of color is an added bonus. All the blocks can fit easily into their box and we love them for on the go to grandparents' homes. This is another great toy that will grow with your child. 

5.  My favorite of favorites. I found Hello Moccs on Instagram and noticed she always posted flash sales for 50% off Moccs.  I had bought a pair of Moccs from another vendor and was not please on how tight the leather was and it was difficult to put on Griffin's foot. With the flash sales at a Hello Moccs I figured I didn't have much to lose. I love them. The maker is a one woman shop and makes such good quality Moccs.  The leather is soft and I can easily put them on the boy.   My favorite pair is the camo but she has all sorts of styles for your boy or girl. 
 
6.  I love our City Mini Stroller.  When I was on maternity leave I would walk in the morning and I loved how smooth the stroller was.  Griffin now is able to sit up in the stroller without the use of his car seat and car seat adapters and I am falling in love with it all over again.  I love the all black, and it is super easy  to get in and out of the car.  The larger tires are nice when we go "off roadin'" and it still provides Griff with a smooth ride.
 
7. If you don't have a diaper genie, run to the store now!  Especially if your little has started eating solids.  It hides the odor and holds A Ton of diapers!  It is small and compact enough to hide in the corner of any nursery and if it is seen it isn't an eye sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment