Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday and you know what that means.  Time to link up with your Five on Friday and Friday Favorites!


1.  Griffin is turning 7  months (YES, 7)  at the end of the month and I am already diving into birthday party planning.  This is a little sneak peak at what I am thinking for my big guys first birthday!
 
Printable Favor Tags - Aviation Birthday Party - Customizable
Source
2.  How can this not be one of my Friday favorites.  I love everything about this picture.  I love that it has my husband smiling and it has my precious sons adorable little feet.  I also don't feel like cropping myself out of it which is always a plus!
  
Photograph Credit: Abby Williams
3. Minted.  This is the first year that I have looked through the minted website in hopes of finding something I like for our 2014 Christmas cards. They have a little better selections that previous sites used, so I am excited to use something different for this years card.
 
 
4. I first tried Honest Diapers through Zulily.  They had a special for a bundle package with a ton of diapers and wipes.  I have never tried their product but I couldn't miss out on the deal they were giving.  It is fun to pick out which patterns you want for your baby and they are known for being "as close to a cloth diaper" as you can get. Griffin tend to always wake up with a FULL diaper in the mornings and sometimes will leak out of his diaper.  Since using the honest diapers, he still fills a diaper up, but there is no leaking and it doesn't feel soggy when I change him.
 
 
 
5.  This fun little link up is happening on Tuesday and for the next two Tuesdays after that.  Come back Tuesday, link up, and share some of your favorites things for Christmas 2014!
 
 
 
 
 



14 comments:

  1. I've never tried minted as I usually use Tiny Prints.... they look beautiful though! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used Tiny Prints for years! I loved them but excited to change things up a bit. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful family picture! My son is only 6 weeks and I've already started gathering ideas for his first birthday!!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Leah. Aren't boys just so much fun? How old is he?

      Delete
  3. I am loving those birthday bags- so cute! The link party looks really fun- will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Keri! I'm excited to join the party! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love that we both are talking first birthday planning this week - great minds think alike! And you look gorgeous in your family picture - y'all are just precious! And we LOVE Honest Co. diapers. I have not had to make a diaper run since Avery was born. When was Griffin born? Avery will be 7 months on the 24th. Love seeing little babes close to her age! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is so fun to find children that are right around Griffins age. He will be 7 months on the 25th! How about that?! Glad griff has a new friend his age!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful family photo! And I love the bags. I sense airplanes may be involved in his party. My little man would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it Jenn! I'm getting really excited about the vintage airplane theme. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

      Delete
  6. Love your family picture! Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That family picture is gorgeous and your vest is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete