1. Griffin is turning 7 months (YES, 7) at the end of the month and I am already diving into birthday party planning. This is a little sneak peak at what I am thinking for my big guys first birthday!
2. How can this not be one of my Friday favorites. I love everything about this picture. I love that it has my husband smiling and it has my precious sons adorable little feet. I also don't feel like cropping myself out of it which is always a plus!
|Photograph Credit: Abby Williams|
3. Minted. This is the first year that I have looked through the minted website in hopes of finding something I like for our 2014 Christmas cards. They have a little better selections that previous sites used, so I am excited to use something different for this years card.
4. I first tried Honest Diapers through Zulily. They had a special for a bundle package with a ton of diapers and wipes. I have never tried their product but I couldn't miss out on the deal they were giving. It is fun to pick out which patterns you want for your baby and they are known for being "as close to a cloth diaper" as you can get. Griffin tend to always wake up with a FULL diaper in the mornings and sometimes will leak out of his diaper. Since using the honest diapers, he still fills a diaper up, but there is no leaking and it doesn't feel soggy when I change him.
5. This fun little link up is happening on Tuesday and for the next two Tuesdays after that. Come back Tuesday, link up, and share some of your favorites things for Christmas 2014!