I think we were all spoiled with our three day weekend last weekend. Wouldn't it be great if we had a mandatory three day weekend at least once a month. Amazing!
In other news.....Instagram. Where would we be without it. Where else can you turn your picture of sweet tea in a mason jar into art work. Ahhh the filters and cute effects that you can add.
So in honor of Instagram, here is a little weekend recap.
1. Favorite summer nail polish of the moment: I don't polish my nails often. I am more of a pedicure type of gal, however Island Coral is rocking my world right now. It is the perfect pink and coral combo.
2. "The Hubs": This guy has my heart. Lucky him, huh? Our new Sunday tradition is stopping to get a biscuit before church. And yes, he looked great in his salmon colored shirt.
|Created with an app called BeautifulMess|
3. Italian Ice: I haven't had Italian Ice since I was little. We got stuck in the grocery store since it was pouring rain and The Hubs wanted to wait around in the store and wait till the rain cleared. Bad Idea! I saw this little beauty while waiting and had to bring it home. If your wondering, it was delish!
4. Humming Birds: I am my fathers child. He was a bird watcher. This feeder was a gift from my in-laws for my birthday and it is the gift that just keeps giving.
5. The nephew: No weekend recap is complete without a "please mama get me out of this thing" face from this handsome guy. Declan had to attend a wedding this weekend and of course had to be dressed to impress. He is such a handsome little dude.
That's it! Hope you lovelies have a fabulous nail painting, husband loving, ice cream eating, bird watching, get me out of these fancy clothes week!
How did you spend your weekend?