Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

In West Philadelphia, born and raised on the B Ball court is where I spent most of my days......(betcha you can't not finished this...Fresh Prince of Bel Air....anyone?  I was such a 90's kid!
Every time I think of Philadelphia I sing the theme song of Fresh Prince in my head.

Anyhoo, this past weekend I made a trip to Philly to see one of the sweetest faces...my nephew Declan.
 
This little guy is 8 months old and one of the most content babies I have ever been around.  I know I am partial...but isn't he adorable?
 
Silly time with Grammie
 
Giggles with Pappy
 
 
Meeting Great Aunt Alice for the first time
 
Declan loves seeing himself in the camera, so we took lots and lots of pictures (per his request)
 
Mommy & Declan

 
He loves his bathies.  Plays and splashes until his heart is content.  He would stay in the bath all day if you let him.
 
 
Getting ready to go on a train ride through Amish country.

Such a joyful little man.

Train ride with Daddy

Miles and miles of open land.

 
 
 
Of course you can't go to Philly without going through downtown.  So, here's your Philly pic!
Declan with his Momma and Daddy
 
Car Ride, Train Ride, Bathies, Knocked Out!

 
It was a long drive for such a quick trip but so so worth it.  Can't wait to see this little man again in December.
 
 
Daily Tidbits:
 
-sorry for such a quick post (with lots of pictures) I am in between unpacking from this vacation so I can get everything washed and repacked for my anniversary vacation.  Happy 1st Anniversary to Us!!
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I am ashamed to say I know most of the words to the fresh prince of bel air theme song. It will be in my head for the rest of the day.
    You may be partial but your nephew is crazy adorable!! What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey. I have actually been singing that song all day! Oh to be young again huh?

      Delete