Thursday, April 23, 2015

Four for Thursday

Happy Friday Eve, my friends.  If I post on Thursdays it is normally an easy post so I am happy that I have seen this topic going around.  I thought it would be fun to get to know the girl behind RSG a bit more. 

{Nicknames}
Syd 
{Four movies I’ve watched more than once}
 
Fried Green Tomatoes
Stealing Magnolias
Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
Finding Nemo 

{Four things in my purse}

Chap stick
Change
Pacifier
Hand Sanitizer 

{Four favorite places to shop}
 
Gap
Old Navy
Target
Ingles

{Four places I’ve lived}

Honea Path, SC
Greenwood, SC
Anderson, SC
Pendleton, SC (in a few weeks)

{Four ultimate favorite foods}

Cheese Cake
Baked BBQ Chicken
Turkey Subs
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich

{Four favorite drinks}

Sweet Tea
Bay Breeze
Moscato
Dr. Pepper 

{Four places I’ve traveled}
 
Anchorage, Alaska
Montego Bay, Jamaica
San Fran, California
Key Largo, Florida
 
{Four placed I’d like to travel}

Sydney, Australia
Honolulu, Hawaii
Denver, Colorado
Seattle, Washington 

{For places I’d like to re-travel to}

LA, California
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Charleston, South Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada

{Four favorite chain restaurants}

Chick-Fil-A
McAlister's Deli
Firehouse Subs
Cracker Barrel 

{Four tv shows I'm currently watching}

Survivor
Southern Charm
Million Dollar Listing, NY
SVU

{Four things I’m looking forward to this year}

Becoming an Auntie again
Christmas and have breakfast with Santa
Moving into the new house and getting settled
Enjoying being a family of three and the outdoors
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these posts, it's great learning more about bloggers. I wanna travel with you, our lists are similar.

    ReplyDelete