Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015 {Weekend Wrap Up} + Picture Overload

Hey Monday Friends.  I hope each and everyone of you had a great Easter weekend.  I love the season of Easter and what it represents.  He is Risen!


We started our weekend in Greenville getting some last minute items for our little bunny.  He needed a new paci and some new bibs so those just made its way into his basket too.  And we can't go to Greenville without making a pit stop at McAlister's Deli.  I love that place.  I blame it on the college days that a huge group of us would go there for lunch once a week.  Give me all of their honey mustard.  To die for!  We couldn't help but use their bricking for a photo op.  Now that he is on the move, most pictures are like these.  Cheesing and blurry.

 
Dream Catcher T {similar here}
 

Saturday night we had some family over to watch the final four games.  We love having them over and will miss them being to close to us when we move. 

Griffin is such a little bookworm.  He loves slapping the book around and turning all the pages.  This is one of our favorite books and very appropriate for Easter Eve.


 
Sunday morning we went to church with my Mom and were able to have lunch with the rest of my family after.
 
 

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I love these two boys! Jacob is Griffin's second cousin and they are a month apart.  I love that they will have each other to grow up with and play with just like his Mama and I were.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
While we were outside hunting eggs, someone mentioned how we use to find Easter Eggs out of Granddaddy's shirt pocket.  We wanted to reenact the photos with the littles.


 
Griffin was super proud of himself when he got the egg. My Aunt was able to go home and actually find the photo of me doing the same thing 25+ years ago.



This was Griffin's last first holiday and it was one of my favorites.  So happy that we were able to spend it with some of our family and I know we will look forward to all of the holidays to come.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture overload, lady! Griffin looks so cute and happy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his seersucker John John! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete