Friday, December 12, 2014

Finally Friday



Happy Friday friends.  Today I am linking up with these Five on Friday ladies:
 
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Leslie for Confessional Friday
Amy for Oh hey Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites

Finally, am I right?  It seems like we work all week for Fridays.  Anyhoo, lets just get into my Friday Favorites.



//one//
Christmas Traditions.  I am a sucker for any kind of traditions, especially at Christmas time.  Every year I give the gift of new Christmas pajamas, usually to open on Christmas Eve to Luke and myself.  I am so excited to add Griffin into the mix.  I am leading towards Buffalo Check PJ's this year.  It is so hard to find matching ones, but I think I have it all figured out.  Here is the idea, but I think the open "bear cheeks" are a little much.
 
 
//two//
Our #Griffins25DaysofChristmas is still going strong.  Even through the sickness that we have had this week.  Here are days 1-12.


//three//
West Elm Stockings!  These adorable stockings came in the mail this week!  I choose the gray with cream balls.  I loved the option they gave you to have them monogrammed too.  It is going to be such an awesome feeling to have 3 stockings hanging this year.  We waited a long time for this.Purl Soho Knit Stockings
 
 //four//  I am swooning over this nest charger by Joanna Gaines from the Magnolia Market.  Right now the site is doing a 25 days of Christmas with product discounts.  I got this charger for 50% off making it only seven bucks!
 
Speaking of The Magnolia Market, these might of found their way into my cart too.
 
 
//five//
Come back Monday for a guide for your little's first stocking and what to stuff in them!!  You will see a comeback of those stockings pictured above!!
 


7 comments:

  1. Those pjs are quite, hilarious! I do love a family pj tradition though. My mom did that for us, for a few years growing up.

    Your 25 days of Griffin are so cute! Soooo, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stockings are so so pretty! I love having good quality stockings. We have cable knit ones, and I may have purchased additional matching ones already so I have extra for when the time comes... creepy? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. West elm seriously has the cutest stuff!! I love all the cute photos of your little man - he's such a doll! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    xo, BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is adorable!!! Ah I am still trying to find pjs for us too. So hard. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In all honesty, I'm kind of wishing I wouldn't have stopped by because now I have major baby fever and I'm going to buy those West Elm stockings. HAHA!!!! Your little man is to die for --- what a cutie! Bet it's been such a fun December already! Thanks for linking up with me and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Christmas jammies made me laugh. So funny! We do Christmas jammies in our house, but not so intensely. Hope your little guy is feeling better. The 25 days of pictures instagram project sounds really neat! Love your blog, found it on the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pjs are adorable and those stockings are ah-mazing!! I've been on the hunt for some new ones, but have yet to pull the trigger. I love that yours are neutral enough to go with any decor and I also love they can be personalized. Great find!! Griffin is adorable and I hope the holidays are sick free times are your house (and mine :) Your blog is lovely and I look forward to getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete