Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween 2015

I have said it before and I know I will say it 100 times more, but Holidays are just more fun when there are children involved.  I love being able to do festive things with Griffin and look forward to doing them with his sibling soon too!


Here is a recap of Griffin's Halloween costume in 2014.  This is really my favorite and I think it will always be.  Those sweet cheeks stuffed inside those overalls with the cutest "hay" cuffs around.  Miss G being this little.



 
This year we decided on Griffin being a fisherman.  Not just a fisherman, but a Pro-Fly Fisherman. 
 


I purchased the costume off of Zulily for $15 and had a co-worker jazz it up a bit.  I love how everything turned out.





1 comment:

  1. What a little stud! Love both years. He pulls off adorable very well :)

    ReplyDelete