Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today, I am so so thankful for my sister in law, SM.  She is a great burst of energy to be around.  She always has a way of making me bust out laughing....sometimes for not apparent reason. 


This past week we were able to enjoy a nice boat ride (thanks to her future in laws) to a great restaurant on the water.  The weather was perfect and the food was amazing.  My husband, her brother, said we both like to have a plan for everything and always enjoy a good meal.  That we do!  I am so lucky to call her one of my favorite sister in laws. 

 SM will be getting married this November to an awesome guy and his family is one of a kind.  I am so honored to be one of her bridesmaids and to be able to share in her special day.  I am thankful and lucky to call her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment