Friday, September 4, 2015

Oh Baby!! 21 Weeks

Happy, happy Friday Friends.  Clemson kicks off their season Saturday and we are looking forward to a long Labor Day weekend.
 


How far along? 21 Weeks! 
Baby's Size: At our anatomy scan this week we found out that sweet baby weighs 15 ounces.
Gender: We know, but we are still going to keep it to ourselves a little longer. 
Weight Gain: 1 1/2 pounds, although I feel like its more than that.
16 vs. 21 weeks
 
Baby's Movement: Sweet bean is a mover and a shaker.  The baby is behind my placenta so movements aren't totally strong.  It's sweet little feet hang out below my belly button and that's where I feel the strongest kicks. 
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes, Yes, Yes!  Why are not all pants made with elastic bands? 
Sleep: Same as the past few weeks.  Tossing and turning all night long, and lets not talk about the crazy dreams I've been having.
 
Belly Button In/Out: Still in.  It never popped out with Griffin so I would expect the same thing to happen this go around. 
 
Stretch Marks: None.  I only got one (on my hip) with Griffin but I didn't find it until after I delivered him.   
Symptoms: Back pain is still around but thankful the tiredness has subsided for now.  I have been having heart palpitations which I had with Griffin but they didn't show up until around 25 weeks.  With this pregnancy they showed up at 14 weeks and have gotten stronger and more frequent as time as gone by.  I have already wore a monitor and everything came back fine.  I see a cardiologist next week just to get a closer look at everything.  Thankfully, these palpitations do not "hurt" me or the baby.

 
Cravings: Give me all the chocolate milk I can drink!  Seriously.  Promise Land brand has quickly become my favorite.
Miss Anything? Can’t say that I am. 
Best Moment This Week: Being able to see the sweetness during my ultrasound.  I'll take all the baby time I can.

 
Worst Moment This Week: Nothing I can think of.

Looking Forward To: Enjoying the fall"ish" weather that we have coming our way.  Hello mid 80's! 
How's Husband? Still doing well.  He is a great help in the mornings to help me get Griffin ready for school so I don’t have to wake up earlier than I already am.  He has also taken over bath time since my belly seems to be getting in the way more and more.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great! So happy to hear you're doing well. Can't wait to hear the gender :)

    ReplyDelete