Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Round Up



Hi Friends.  I took a week off blogging last week and I spent it with family.  My brother and his wife and their two children came to visit from PA.  I was so excited to see this bunch and give a snuggle to my new niece, Norah.  Griffin and Norah are only about 4 months apart and Griffin couldn't get enough of his new cousin.  My nephew, Declan will be three in December and he has grown so much since I saw him in April.


 
 
Last Sunday was a special day.  We were able to Baptize Griffin into the Methodist Church.  It was such a blessed day and we are so grateful for family that were able to make it to his service.
 
 

Griffin's gown that he wore for his baptism was actually his Dada's.  My mother-in-law had kept it and it was in perfect condition.  So happy we could use it for Griff.
 
 
 
 Norah is learning that the bigger the bow, the better.

 
I can't even handle the cuteness of these sweet cousins.

 
Since the gang won't be here for Christmas this year, we went ahead and celebrated with a few brown paper packages.  (Tide Up With String) ;-)
 
 
While my family was in town, I made an appointment with an orthopedist and had Griffin's head scanned to see if he needed a cranial band. (Baby Helmet)  He is on the mild range but he could really benefit from the band.  It will arrive on Friday and he will most likely be wearing it for around 8 weeks.  Possibly less.



It has been two years since we as a whole family had any pictures taken, so we jumped on the opportunity and had some taken by Abby.  If you are in the Upstate of South Carolina, I highly recommend you checking her out.  She helped photograph my wedding and took my favorite picture of my Daddy that I really cherish.


 
The week has flown by and it's hard to believe that it is Monday again.  My family has traveled back home and we hope to see them in April for Griffin's 1st birthday.  My fingers and toes are crossed.
 
Hope you all had a great weekend.  Be on the lookout for our 6 month favorites this week.
 



2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your little one. Minted is my favorite for Christmas cards and I hope to get ours from there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I really am looking forward to using Minted this year! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete