Friday, September 12, 2014

Mini Fall Style

 
 
A cold front is on its way here in the South and it has me screaming for Fall.  Dressing my little Mini has been one of my favorite things to do.  You can mostly find him in one piece onesies during the week, but we like to change it up on the weekends when we have outings. 
 
I lean toward Cobolt Blue year around for myself it is my favorite color on my husband.  I just adore Griff in Blue too.
 
 

 
 
  
 
 
 
Usually, I dress Griffin in a solid blue, but I am really looking forward to bring in some pattern.
 
 
 
My go to for some of Griffin's nicer items is BabyGap. Their fall selection for the littles are on point, and everytime you turn around they are having a 40% off sale.
 
Gingham and stripes are a great staple piece to have and they are great to layer over too.
 
What are some of your favorite fall mini must haves?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment