Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Eats

 
 
Its Hump Day!  So thankful that the weekend is almost upon us.  The 3 day weekend we just had spoiled me.
 
In my last post I talked about how I am ready for Fall.  I love Fall!!  The changing of leaves, the crisp mornings, bringing out my scarves and skinny jeans in boots, and of course my house being covered in camouflaged during deer season.  In my house, we live for this time of the year. 
 
I am looking forward to trying out some "new" recipes this fall.  Something warm with a lot of spices.
 
While looking online I have found these...

Spicy Ranch Chicken

 
Cheese and Chicken Shells

Monterrey Jack Cheeseburger with Special Sauce



Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes


Since coming back from vacation I have been in a huge cooking slump. I am getting tired of our
go-to meals and need to spice things up. I am headed to the store tonight to get everything for these goodies. Hopefully I will be able to post my pictures and my recipe for making all of these meals "skinny."


Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. The weekend is upon us!!

Do you have a favorite "skinny" recipe that you love? Let me know, I would love to try them out.






 


3 comments:

  1. The cheese and chicken shells look amazing!!! Look forward to you trying that one out and letting us know how it is.
    I have pinned the pork chop recipe but haven't tried it yet. Look divine though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, the cheese and chicken shells worry me. They look a litle complex but we will see. I am looking forward to the amazing taste though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make the spicy ranch chicken in the crock pot, but I'd love to know how to make it skinny. Maybe lite ranch packet?? New follower from GFC!

    ReplyDelete