Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I can not believe it has been months since I've blogged last.  I think about it often, but I guess life in general took a front seat.  So, I'm going to catch everyone up through photos. 

Enjoy!


Enjoyed a weeks vacation with my family in Philly.  Isn't my nephew such a handsome little thing?


Mom, Lynn, and I enjoying lunch.

Declan is such a ham.  He enjoys making you laugh.

Can't go to Philly without getting a Cheesestake Sandwich.  I was not a fan, but JG loves them. 
Declan being introduced to Ironman by his Daddy.

Marvel Comic book addiction. 
My sister-in-law has a new addition.  This is Ruger.  Look at those eyes!
(psst:  I cant wait for her wedding in November!)

Mom and Daddy celebrated their anniversary.  My daddy.  He claims not to like his picture taken. 
;-( wish I had a picture of mom

My husband is spoiling our dog by the day.  Shes so rotten.

Loving Skype time with my little man.  I like to think he knows who I am.  Just look at that face!!




I love Pinterest and have been pinning away for months.  This is one of the items that I would just love to have.




FYI!!

My new favorite blog that I enjoy reading is http://www.mamalaughlin.com/  This lady is so determined to look good and feel good.  Shes super funny and on Pinterest!!





Celebrated Easter with the family.  Wish JG, Lynn and Declan could of been there.

I love, love, love scentsy.  I am addicted and I'm Okay with that.

Luke bought us a new toy.  Its great to ride around the farm in.  I use it to stalk turkeys!  fun!!

Mom and I planted 108 flowers at the house.  We planted them in.the.pouring.rain!!!  But, they are planted and looking great!

Told you Daddy liked to pose.

The Turkey hunter!!

This picture just makes my day.  This is my wonderful father in law who wishes he was apart of the Wild Wild West.

Delan is looking more and more like his Daddy everyday.  He is almost 5 months old and is growing like a weed.

Celebrated Mother's Day with my beautiful Motha!  I hope and pray I can be half the mother she is to me.



Tired of pictures yet?  I hope to be more on top of my blogging post.  Its is almost like therapy to me.  Hope everyone has a great week and here's to me blogging more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment